Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall DEC

Yesterday, I attended the District 37 2011 Fall DEC (District Executive Committee).  First time that I've gotten to one.  Interesting, and I got to meet a lot of my fellow Toastmasters.  A lot of District business was conducted, much having to do with the new procedures related to the Toastmaster re-branding.

I also spoke with Naomi Takeuchi, who is no only the District Lt. Gov of Education and Training, but is also a member of one of my clubs, Power NAAAPsters.  She is also the club Contest Master, and she asked if I could step up as the speaker for their Evaluation contest.  Of course I agreed, since I am already scheduled to do the same thing on Thursday for TechTalk.  I'll use the same speech, titled "Paint the Wall".

No comments:

Post a Comment